Most important information
Visit our Online-Concierge (further information, arrival information, tours and more)
Check in: 2 till 8 pm (Please call us in advance if you arrive later than 7 pm: +43 662 874776)
Check out: 8 till 10.30 am
Breakfast: € 12,00/person, from 7.30 till 10 am (10.30 on weekends)
Our Reception is open from 8 am till 8 pm.
If you would like to arrive or depart outside check-in and out-hours, please get in touch with us: +43 662 874776 or email@example.com
Please have a look on our arrival information.
Have a nice stay at ***Cityhotel Trumer Stube!
Yours, Vivienne and team
Check in and check out
- Check-In is from 2-8 pm. For an arrival after 8 pm, please get in touch with us: +43 662 874776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring your passport/ID and your creditcard.
- Check-out is from 8-10.30 am. Please contact us for special wishes.
- Breakfast: 7.30-10 am, 7.30-10.30 am on weekends. € 9,00/person/day
- Laundry: mixed 40° laundry is available for € 25,–/bag (drop off until 3 pm, get it back until 11 am the next day). No ironing (but we can offer you an ironing board and iron)
- We are happy to offer you additional pillows or blankets, coffee, tea or water.
- Wifi is available in the whole area of the hotel and free of charge.
- Our hotel is a listed building and therefore it is not possible to install any airconditioning. Due to very old, thick walls it will stay quite cool in summer and warm in winter. We offer fans.
Booking and Availability
- Booking directly with us on our website or per email is best for you. We guarantee best prices for direct bookers, always cheaper than anywhere else. Book on our website with the discount code DBB.
- You will get the room you booked or better. Please note that we cannot guarantee any extra wishes like balcony, silent rooms or others.
- Extrabeds are offered in our Premium double rooms and in our multiple bed rooms. € 25,– extra per night and person, room only.
- for extra persons of 4 yrs. and older (with or without extrabeds) we charge € 25,–/person/night room only.
- Please be sure to choose the right room category. For questions, we are happy to help.
- Please let us know if you prefer a certain side of the hotel or if you have special needs. We are doing our best to accommodate your requests, but cannot guarantee to be able to fulfill all wishes. Standard double rooms are always located to the front of our hotel: Bergstrasse.
- Can I arrive by car? Yes, you can come by car to Salzburg and park it in one of the public garages. We recommend the Mirabell Congress Parking (on Mirabellplatz), we also offer discounts for this garage (incl. discount: € 15,–/24 hours). If you like to drive into the pedestrian zone, please contact the hotel for a pin code which you need to drive in. Please note that parking is not allowed in the pedestrian zone, only loading and unloading.
- Can I arrive by taxi? Yes, official taxis are allowed to drive into the pedestrian zone and unload you and your luggage right in front of the hotel. Please note: UBER and others are not officially allowed to drive into the pedestrian zone.
- What’s the best way to arrive from the airport? Best is transportation by taxi (right in front of the airport), Bus no. 2, 10 or 27, bus stop Mirabellplatz, Theatergasse or Hanuschplatz.
- What’s the best way to arrive from the train station? Best is transportation by taxi (right in front of the train station) or by bus (to Mirabellplatz). Walking takes about 20 minutes.
- How can I pay for my stay? At our hotel you can pay in cash, by cash card, VISA or Mastercard.
- There was a transaction on my creditcard already. Was that a payment?
- Did you book a non refundable rate? YES, that was a payment. Please do not forget to pay extras like the city tax, breakfast or other services directly at the hotel.
- Did you book a standard rate? NO, the transaction was only a pre-authorization (reservation), no deduction. The amount will return within around 30 days to your accounts.
Other questions? Please contact us.